Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

What I Did In The Holidays

Good Day Readers

I am going to write a recount about what I did in the holidays! In the holidays I went to the Lego Show on Sunday. There was Lego games that you used a controller to control your man or lady. behind the games where two little figures that you used an Ipad to control them. There were 5 little balls which were  Captain America and Iron Man's helpers, but I got caught by one of them. The black ball came over to me and speed smoothly across the ground and scanned me. I was scared that It would chase me and knock me over. But it did not. then it raced away somewhere in the maze I looked where it went, It was driving out of the maze! I was good at driving IronMan. But not very fast. So I put the speed level higher I got closer but I had to go on FULL mode. I just spazzed out of control and crashed Into some sort of sign thing to tell people there were games In Front of the sign. Ironman was ok but fell over he had a bit of a dent but still alright to move around Granddad took a video of me. and then we went home.

Thanks for feedback when you comment. Please leave a comment.  Bye for now!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dylan this is Nadal from glen Taylor school. I will tell you my holidays. In the holidays it was my birthday we went to play games and we got lollies. We went to the car to go to the movies. we watched the lion king. The lion king was amazing we ate some popcorn coke, and chocolate ice cream. I didn't won't to eat the ice cream because it will melt. After we watch the lion king my mum and dad took me and my sister and my brother,cousin.

      Delete
    2. Hi nadil

      Thanks for the comment. Why do you ask?

      From dylan

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hello i want to see your comments! From dylan!!!!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question