Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Men and women need the same amount of money when they play sport!!

Hello Bloggers!!

Today I need to Decide if women get the same amount of money for sport. Men/women Should because getting the same amount of money is fair, not unfair.

Why do I say this? How about you keep reading to find out! I think this because men/women play the same amount of sport, why not get the same amount of money? Also men/women should get the same amount of money, because men/women play the same amount of sport!

Here is a photo of the Black Ferns! Here is a link to get there! NZ Black Ferns
 I got this from the link I put up :)

I have a venggage about men/women getting the same amount of money! Is that good?? YES!!! let's read it!! Please leave me a comment! Have you found out anything about this? Did you like it? Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. hi Dylan i agree,men and women should be getting the same amount of money i like that you put up a link to show us

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question