Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

MY CELEBRATIONS

HI BLOGGERS

I have a Reading, a writing and a maths celebration and you need to comment on those three!! I hope you like them. I did this because I think all my celebrations are special and I thought I could share all of them with you!! My challenge was choosing what pieces of work to share! It was rather hard to decide because I have done lots of work that I am proud of. Here is my maths and my reading and my writing. Please leave me a comment and I will see you all again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question