Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Day 2 Camp Series - Post 2 - Day 2

Hi Bloggers. 

Today I'm doing Blog Post 2 for my time at camp. If you didn't see the first blog post go down to my blog, leave a comment and see the first introduction. Anyways I'm back with my 2nd post for my series BUT there's a twist I'm doing a blog series, not one blog about everything cause that's LAME. I'm doing 3 posts about Waipara Adventure Centre 

Anyways let's get into it!

So today I'm talking about my Day 2 at Waipara Adventure Center... 

Here's my DLO


I have learnt how to build Rafts and make Pancakes. 

My challenge was to build a Raft Better instead of making sure the paddles worked.
I felt happy when I was in the Swimming Hole with my cap on. ( My cap is a part of me so nobody asked why I have a cap on )

Have you built a Raft before?

Have you ever sat on a floatie like that?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dylan, I am Vayan from Panmure Bridge School in Auckland. Looks like you are having lots of fun at camp, I did as well. You have done a great job building your raft, did it foat? The one that my group made didn't do so well. Those pancakes look really nice too. What was your favorite activity? Mine was kyackin.g Good job, have fun at camp.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question