Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

What book I have been reading for USSR!

Wassup Bloggers! 

Today as you can see from the title, today I'm doing a shared book from our classes USSR. Just in case you don't know what USSR is, it stands for Unsustainable Sensible Silent Reading. 

So the book I'm reading for USSR is Diary of a Wimpy kid book 1. 

So it about this kid called Greg Heffley who has a hard life and how he faces those things. He also has a little brother and a big brother who are making Gregs life harder. 

Here is the book cover.

Have you read one before?

Do you like Diary of a wimpy kid books?

if you do comment what one you like.

if you haven't
READ ONE TODAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question