Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

My algebra equations

 Hi Bloggers

I have finished my Algebra Equations and I have been learning about things like 4+8=12 and you have to add on the 8. Do you know algebra equations? Also for my maths we had to do studyladder. I got my studyladder done as well. My algebra equations were hard at first but they got easier over time. I know lots of algebra equations now. I can tell you what it is, algebra is just a missing number! sounds weird right? it is weird but that's what algebra is. Please Comment on my blog. look at my slides there cool as well. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question