Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

T4 Celebrations 2020!

Hi guys. 

I am doing a blog post about my celebrations for this term. I have done all my celebrations, I did maths celebration on Monday, Reading celebration on Tuesday and my Writing celebration on Wednesday. I am proud of this and this is a example of were my 2 sentence starters. I said my example ( what my piece of work was) After my example I say what I am proud of. I am proud of etc. A celebration is a thing where you have to make a slide/document and then make a title page, after that you put your 3 examples on your slide/document then you say what they are then what you are proud of. Here is my reading celebration for a example. 

Have you ever done a Reading or Writing or Maths celebration before? Hope you have! Please leave a comment and see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question