Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

The class trip

Hi bloggers

Last week on Thursday Te Mahuri went on a farm trip to the farm where Miss Dods lives. I had lots of fun and I liked walking across the fields, the drive, and the trailer ride at the end. I liked eating my lunch at the rocks and we saw the waimak. I liked riding in the trailer because it was bumpy. I got to go over the water race, and we learnt that the farmers are making the water better because lots of trees and plants were cut down, in the water race so the farmers were planting more plants and trees. I liked getting fresh air and seeing the little dog, that was the farmers dog. Here's some photos of my class at the farm trip. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question