Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

My groups Digi Awards

Hi Bloggers!

I have made a blog post about the Digi Awards. I have made a game, related to snakes and ladders, it is called Stairs and slides. I have also had some help from my friends in my group Nishka and Alex helped me make the game!!!

 I'm proud of what Nishka, Alex and I made. We had lots of fun doing it too! I wish that we could make one whole class game!!! Making one whole class game would be so much more fun!!

We needed cardboard, paint, green, yellow, blue, pink, and red. We used vivids for the eyeballs of the characters. We also needed to have lots of fun making the game!!

I wanted a whole class game, but we did not make a whole class game. We made lots of games in groups.

 I was a little sad but Angel-mey's group made the best video. Me Nishka and Alex made a advert ( with an IPad ) We made a Commercial about our video.

Digi awards are when people in groups and make something. Your group will work together to make the thing! you will get a award at the end.


Please Leave me a comment! Did you like it????? Bye Bye!!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question