Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

My Description writing this week in 2019!!!!!

HI BLOGGERS!!

It is very nice to see you again! I have done some descriptive writing and here it is! please view.
Why not have a look and even leave me a comment!
Did you like it?
Bye for now!


The tasty food is making the birthday boy excited. The birthday boy is wearing a golden crown. Because it is the birthday boy’s birthday. The birthday boy is talking with his friends and there are six candles on the birthday cake. The birthday boy is cheerful. The boy next to the birthday boy has sunglasses.


The cake is massive. The red jelly is wobbling around. The pink double birthday cake can hold six candles on top of it. There are fairy bread sandwiches that look yummy. 

The cards may be singing cards. You could hear people cheering. You could hear people screaming. You could hear people shouting. You could hear the smoke alarm going off. You could hear the loud BEEP BEEP BEEP from the smoke alarm when it goes off. You could hear people singing happy birthday to you. You could hear people laughing at jokes. You could hear the munching and crunching of the food that people are eating. 


The light brown boxes are falling off the shelf that is leaned against the wall, the colorful books are falling off the shelf that is leaned against the wall. The boy next to the birthday boy has sunglasses. The flowers on the window sill smell nice and the window is open. The flowers may fall off the window sill if the wind picks up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question