Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

WINTER FUN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI BLOGGERS!!!!!!!! Today I am going to tell you about winter fun day. I am going to a ski place called Mount Hutt. I'm going to learn how to ski and have fun doing it! I'm really excited that I'm going to have fun and i'm really going to learn how! I have NEVER skied before. It will be so much FUN and you should have fun as well!! Have you ever skied before? Try skiing now!!!!!!! ( no digital learning object for this blog post (: ) on winter fun day i went skiing and i went up something called the Magic Carpet that automatically went up the beginners slope and i fell over 7 times when i was acillty really good at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question