Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Matilda, my cow going to the butcher on the first day of term 3!!!!

Hi Guys! As you saw in the title Matilda was taken to the butcher and is still there. I feel sad for Matilda but it is what it is. Matilda was very fat. I hope Matilda's meat comes to my house soon. I'm getting sick of vegetables. Meat is more yum than vegetable's that's for sure. I know vegetable's are good  for you but most vegetables are yucky to me. Matilda was our only cow. Matilda went to the butcher on Monday 20th July 2020 at 11.00 o'clock. I had a little bit of Matilda's meat on Tuesday the 21st of July 2020 at 5.30 PM.

I hope you liked reading about what happened to Matilda.

Bye guys and have a good term 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question