Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

cross country

Hi Bloggers.
 Today I am talking about Cross County. My mum was there encouraging the runners, like come on you can do it! I was one of the year 5 runners. The year five cross country was 2 laps around the field then around the edge of the little field. Then down the footpath next to the road then into the domain, 1 lap around the whole domain then past the playground then down the footpath then 1 lap around the big field. Then up to the finish. I was proud of myself finishing cross country.
Please leave a comment about my blog.
BYE!!

       

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dylan! it's me Alvin. I like how your mum was encouraging everyone! it seemed like you ran alot! Did you think about writing some question for people to answer? To improve you could describe your feeling when you were running and did you feel tired okay... What place did you come in the cross country? Well thats it from me Bye! - Alvin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question