Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

My end of term blog

Hi guys. We all know it's the end of term 2. I hope you all had a good term two and have a good start to term 3. I need to do my last blog post for this term so here it is.

I have done my Famous People Investigations, and I made a poster on canva. I have slides about my Famous People Investigations and a one slide info recap, all controlled c and controlled v all my information from my Famous People Investigations to my Famous People recap slide. I have a post on canva with some more information about Alexander Graham Bell, the person i'm studying. I like how I have so much information about Alexander Graham Bell. Do you learn about Alexander Graham Bell? Bye Bloggers. Have a good school holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question