Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Dog Learning!

Today we went to learn about dogs. Chris, the handler and Baxter the Dalmatian. We learnt how to be safe around dogs, how to shield around them, how to get a dog to go home.

I picked up fake dog dropping and learnt how to do it another way. First I had to put my hand in the bag. Then I picked up the dog dropping with my hand inside the bag. Then I turned the bag inside out and tied a knot so the dog dropping could not get out. if you leave dog droppings around the Christchurch City Council will tell you to pay a fine of three hundred dollars! if you let a dog escape the Christchurch City Council will tell you to pay a fine of two hundred dollars!

We also learnt this... IF A DOGS ON ITS OWN, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!! if you don't the dog might bite you, it may bark at you, or it could really hurt you and you might need to go to the doctor, and get a big plaster, so when you got hurt the plaster will make it better. Miss Tebbett helped Chris a little bit as well!

Here are some videos and pictures about our fun learn time about dogs! Please leave me a comment! Do you like learning about dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question