Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

Guy fawkes!!


Hello everyone!

I have been doing research about Guy Fawkes. I have found out lots of things about him blowing up parliament. I like that he failed. Don't you?  He could have killed lots of people. He should  have got executed. he told his friend that don't go to parliament on the 5 november because parliament will get blown up. He/She told the king and queen about the trouble. Here are my slides with the answer to the question. Then later on ( not on the same day of when he should have got executed ) Guy Fawkes fell while scaffolding got hung, then died. He deserved it because he and others tried to blow up parliament. We really don't completely know how Guy Fawkes died by being hung. We do know that he broke his neck, so that may be how he died.
Guy Fawkes on Biteable.

   
Have you ever heard of Guy Fawkes?

Bye everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question