Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

T4W7 Writing!!!

HI BLOGGERS!!!!!

I have been doing writing about a boar called Boar Man. He had a fly friend called Dumb. I have six chapters. I used the story starter generator. Here is a link to the story starter generator. http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/story-starters/writing-prompts/
Chapter One: About Boar Man
Once upon a time in a land far far away from a town hall and a bunch of houses was a wild boar called Boar Man. Boar Man liked to race go karts and bash down trees. Boar Man was an enemy to the town hall city. He tried to bash down the city. One day he bashed down a tree and it almost fell on a few villagers. AHHHHH! They shouted. They ran into their houses. SNORT!!!! The wild boar snorted loudly. I am not happy thought the wild boar. SNORT!!!! Snorted the wild boar. 
Chapter Two: Dumb and Boar Man
Soon the wild boar grabbed some wood and made a go kart big enough for him. He added a boar-bar, a wood basher, a big crane and a controller for the crane. First Boar Man used his basher. Before he was about to use his basher he saw a little… DON’T CALL ME LITTLE!!! Sorry small… DON’T CALL ME SMALL!!! Ok ok sorry smallish fly! “ ok i know this is going to get me in trouble by you but you are LITTLE!” “I AM AS ANGRY AS A ANGRY… what am I angry as? Oh yes I AM AS ANGRY AS A FLY!!!!!!!!“ ok sorry for doing that you are smallish?” “ yes that is fine with me.” ok where was I? Oh yes he was a smallish fly who ate boars. “ what is your 
favorite food?” “ boars”  AHHHHH!!!!!! Shouted Boar Man. the fly chased him around everywhere. 
Chapter Three: Payback from Boar Man!
So now Boar Man is going to give Dumb the flys name some payback. Of course Boar Man was still being chased by Dumb. Then Boar Man soon roared, snorted and went crazy/sico. ROAR,BASH,CRASH,SMASH,SNORT! Boar Man gave a bash everywhere he seemed to be. That was Dumbs payback.

Chapter Four: Dumb gets surprised!
One day Dumb was in his room playing P.E.K.A. he got a surprize that he was trapped in his room! Dumb flew everywhere to find a way out. Then Dumb herd a clatter of wheels and snorts. “ Boar Man!!!!!!!!!!” Dumb shouted with happiness. But when Boar Man got Dumb out Dumb was not so happy Boar Man just bashed his bedroom wall down! “Boar Man!” shouted Dumb. 
Chapter Five: P.E.K.A comes to life! 
Then beep crack. P.E.K.A came to life! Beep beep bop. P.E.K.A died. “Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shouted Dumb. “ why Why WHY!” said Dumb. 
Chapter Six: A happy ending
4 weeks later…

So Boar Man and Dumb became friends forever and P.E.K.A was remembered. The end

Did you like this story???

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question