Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

The School Trip!

HI BLOGGERS!!

I have two videos about about the school trip. the orchestra was really cool and going to margaret mahy playground  was really fun I have videos about the orchestra and they have the harry potter video and it will be down below.

They had a star wars video but it did not work. the harry potter one did.  I liked the Star Wars song because The Star Wars song was really cool and had lots of parts. I didn't like the Frozen song. It sounded like songs I had already heard not by tape.




Then we went to Margaret Maye Playground because I played on the blue spinning thing, the big silver slide and the SUPER big blue slide. They were all really fun. Samuel from my class was chasing me but I lost him lots and then he found me again.

Did you like the School Trip??

Please leave me a comment!

BYE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had alot of fun Dylan and the town hall would have been great to see after it has been repaired after the earthquake. From Sandy aka Gran.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question